UNDER THE AUSPICES OF
Local PROFESSIONAL & CULTURAL CLUBS
PROGRAM OF RACE
"CYCLADES REGATTA 2021"
(27th Cyclades Sailing Race)
June 26 to July 3, 2021
(organized by NOTK)
- Wednesday 23/06/2021 - 20:00: Deadline of Entry Forms submission
- Thursday-Friday 24-25/06/2021 - from 09.00 AM: Inspection of the yachts
- Friday 25/06/2021 - 20:00: Posting of sailing instructions on the website of NOTK (www.notk.gr)
- Saturday 26/06/2021 - 11:00: 1st Offshore Race FLEVES – SYROS (Finikas) about 66 NM
- Sunday 27/06/2021: Free day
- Monday 28/06/2021 - 11:00 2nd Offshore Race SYROS – MILOS (Adamantas) about 50 NM
- Tueday 29/06/2021: Free day
- Wednesday 30/06/2021: Inshore Race Adamantas about 8 NM
- Thursday 01/07/2021 - 11:00: 4th Offshore Race MILOS – SIFNOS (Kamares) about 24 NM
- Friday 02/07/2021: Free day
- Saturday 03/07/2021 - 11:00: 5th Offshore Race SIFNOS – PATROKLOS about 52 NM
- Monday 05/07/2021 - 19:00: Arbitration of protests
From June 26 to July 3, 2021 the 27th International Sailing Race "CYCLADES REGATTA 2021" will take place. This race is part of the official program of the Greek Open Sea Sailing Federation (EIO).
Along with the Greek boats, all foreign boats with their crews and all recognized categories (ORCi, ORC Club, ORC Club Non Spinnaker and IRC) are invited to participate in the race.
The Islands we visit this year is SYROS (Finikas), MILOS (Adamantas) and SIFNOS (Kamares). Local authorities, associations, seafarers’ groups and residents of these islands, traditionally are our hosts and welcome us with a warm embrace. They make sure to entertain us following the local traditions and showing us the beauties and monuments of their region.
During the period of the race, the Aegean Sea and especially in the Cyclades region has usually favorable to sailing weather conditions.
The Cyclades are of the most loved destinations for sailing boats. They combine natural beauty, traditional hospitality, the appropriate infrastructure for yachts and the typical nautical tradition, charming both Greeks and foreign visitors.