UNDER THE AUSPICES OF
| || ||50% DISCOUNT on Crossing the Corinth Canal is offered by A.E.DI.K. (Corinth Canal S.A.) for the participating boats which will cross the Corinth Canal as part of the sailing race "Cyclades Regatta 2018".|
For the early dispatch of the data of the vessels wishing to cross the canal please contact 210 4810390 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Local PORT AUTHORITIES
Local PROFESSIONAL & CULTURAL CLUBS
CYCLADES 2018 "CYCLADES REGATTA"
(24th Cyclades Offshore Sailing Race)
June 30 to July 7, 2018
(organized by NOTK)
PROGRAM OF RACE
- Wednesday 27/06/2018 - 19:00: Deadline of participation entries
- Friday 29/06/2018 - 20:00: Skipper’s meeting in the venue of NOTK, at Marina Delta
- Saturday 30/06/2018 - 19:00: Skipper’s meeting at Korrisia of Kea island
- Saturday 30/06/2018 - 20:00: Wellcome reception at Korrisia of Kea island
- Sunday 01/07/2018 - 11:00: 1st Offshore Race, Kea – Adamas of Milos island, Distance 60 NM
- Monday 02/07/2018 - Free day, Inspections
- Tueday 03/07/2018 - 11:00: 2nd Inshore Race in Adamas Bay
- Tueday 03/07/2018 - 20:00: Prize Giving Ceremony of the 1st & 2nd races
- Wednesday 04/07/2018 - 3rd Offshore Race, Adamas – Psathi of Kimolos island, Distance 20 NM
- Thursday 05/07/2018 - 20:00: Prize Giving Ceremony of the 3d race
- Friday 06/07/2018 - 11:00: 4th Offshore race, Psathi of Kimolos island – Merichas of Kythnos island, Distance 41 NM
- Saturday 07/07/2018 - 20:00: Prize Giving Ceremony of the 4th race
- Monday 09/07/2018 - 19:00: Protest hearings at the venues of NOTK
From June 30 to July 7, 2018 the 24th International Sailing Race "CYCLADES REGATTA 2018" will take place. This race is part of the official program of the Greek Open Sea Sailing Federation (EIO).
Along with the Greek boats, all foreign boats with their crews and all recognized categories (ORCi, ORC Club, ORC Club Non Spinnaker and IRC) are invited to participate in the race.
The Islands we visit this time is Kea (Tzia), Milos, Kimolos and Kythnos. Local authorities, associations, seafarers’ groups and residents of these islands, traditionally are our hosts and welcome us with a warm embrace. They make sure to entertain us following the local traditions and showing us the beauties and monuments of their region.
During the period of the race, the Aegean Sea and especially in the Cyclades region has usually favorable to sailing weather conditions.
The Cyclades are of the most loved destinations for sailing boats. They combine natural beauty, traditional hospitality, the appropriate infrastructure for yachts and the typical nautical tradition, charming both Greeks and foreign visitors.